|resources:||Home Mailing List Feedback Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- 2007-01-23 (0.7)
added copy / paste subtree
correct packaging for FF 2, TB 2
- 2006-03-13 (0.6) correct packaging for FF 1.5, TB 1.5
- 2004-12-16 (0.5) correct packaging for FF 1.0, TB 1.0
- 2004-11-07 (0.5) correct packaging for FF 0.10 (1.0 pre)
- 2004-07-27 (0.4) correct packaging for FF 0.9
- 2004-03-23 (0.3) Added rearrangement of tree with keys, more bugs fixed
- 2004-01-18 (0.2) Fixed several bugs
- 2004-01-16 Fixed window size (10x John!)
This is Outliner extension for Mozilla / Firefox / Thunderbird, or at least some day it will be. For now this is just notekeeper with notes arranged in tree.
Current version is 0.7 (2007-01-23)
You can operate with outliner completely without mouse:
- Tab key allows to switch between tree and text note.
- Enter in tree creates child for currently selected node and puts cursor into text editor
- while in tree just start typing and new node will be created under the currently selected one
- Space in tree will create new empty node just under the currenly selected
- Using Shift+arrows you can move nodes up/down in tree and promote/demote tree parts
It's good idea to backup your outline periodically for now. Your outline is in your profile directory file 'outline.rdf'
You can contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org